söndag 14 september 2014

..new...


















...inspired by the nature, that is changing at this time of year...
embreaced by the wind, I slow my steps...I´m listening...

this is the first necklace of my new series...

Have a lovely week!



...zainspirowana natura, ktora zmienia swoja szate...
otulona wiatrem spowolniam kroki, slucham...

to pierwszy naszyjnik z mojej nowej kolekcji...

milego tygodnia kochani!



inspirada por la naturaleza que cambia su ritmo...
abrazada por el viento, detengo mis pasos ...escucho...

este es el primer collar de mi nueva serie...

que tengan lindisima semana!


8 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful Magdalena …. you are an inspiration. XXXX

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wspaniałe są :)
    Ściskam!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Dziekuje kochana ! Sciskam i ja !

      Radera
  3. something in wrapping... always touches something in me.

    SvaraRadera
  4. I love the earthy wabi wabi feeling your necklace radiates...

    SvaraRadera